We offer for sale a five-axis machining centre Haas MNC 750
Five-axis machining is an effective way to reduce set-up time and increase accuracy on multi-faceted and complex workpieces.
Haas UMC Series Universal Machining Centers provide affordable solutions for 3+2 machining and simultaneous five-axis machining.
The UMC-750 features an integrated double-axis cradle table with a 500 mm diameter platen that includes standard T-slots and a precision guide bore for clamping versatility.
The cradle allows for +120 to -35 degree tilt and 360 degree rotation, providing excellent tool space and large workpiece capacity.
Five-axis simultaneous machining
Powerful direct-drive "inline" spindle
High-capacity side tool magazine
Includes wireless intuitive probing system
year of production 2015
- working travel X,Y,Z= 762x508x508 mm
- work table dimensions 500 mm
- Tilting axis of rotary table B: +35°/-110°
- Rotary axis C of the rotary table : 360°
- Number/size/spacing of T-slots = 7/16 mm/ 63 mm
- max. table load 300 kg
- distance spindle face / table surface = 102-610 mm
- spindle type ISO40/ DIN69871/A
- max. spindle speed 15.000 rpm
- max. power 22,4 kW, Inline Direct Drive
- max. spindle torque 122Nm
- 40+1 side tool tray
- X,Y,Z axis speeds = 30,5m/min
- max. working speed 16,5 m/min
- max. speed travel of B/C axis: 150°/sec
- Torque B/C = 1627/610 Nm
- locking torque B/C = 5830/4474 Nm
- Coolant tank 284 litres with pump
- electrical connection 3x400V/50HZ, 28kVA
- Machine weight 8450 kg